Welcome to the Alumni Association
The Choate Rosemary Hall Alumni Association offers a Lifetime of Opportunity to remain engaged with one’s alma mater, classmates, and friends. There are no dues to pay or required tasks to perform. Rather, there are useful, fun, and informative ways for alumni to choose to stay in touch as they see fit, including events sponsored by the Alumni Association Regional Clubs in Boston, New York, Washingotn DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Beijing, Seoul, Thailand, London and the Rosemary Hall Club.
With a wide array of on and off campus events, monthly e-newsletters, and an increasingly robust website, the Association works closely with the school’s Alumni Relations Office to provide over 15,000 alumni with opportunities of interest both socially and professionally.
The Alumni Association meets twice a year on campus; once in the fall and once on the Friday of Reunion Weekend in May. All alumni are welcome to attend.
Alumni Association Mission Statement - Our mission is to create, perpetuate, and enhance relationships among Choate Rosemary Hall alumni, current and prospective students, faculty, staff and friends in order to foster loyalty, interest and support for the school and for one another, and to build pride, spirit and community.
Alumni Association Benefits — The Alumni Association offers alumni a myriad of benefits. To highlight a few:Read More
• A full array of events on and off campus. Some events are purely social in nature, and some are focused on specific topics of interest.
• Monthly e-newsletters from Alumni Relations with items of interest about the school, recaps of recent alumni events, information about upcoming opportunities, etc.
• A regular Alumni Association article in the school magazine, The Bulletin.
• An increasingly robust alumni web site.
• Opportunities to interact with current students and faculty.
• Opportunities for professional networking and career mentoring.
• Opportunities for continued intellectual discourse with faculty and fellow alumni on a wide range of issues.
• A comfortable place to stay when visiting campus, The Sally Hart Lodge and Alumni Center.