This is your summer to take a leap forward, discover your true potential, and learn from — and with — the very best!
We offer a 5-week Academic Enrichment Program for high school and middle school students, as well as 4-, 2-, and 1-week signature programs. From writing and theater arts to athletics and study abroad, we have a program for everyone.
Choate Summer Programs allows you to:
- Improve your academic skills and explore fresh ideas
- Challenge yourself to achieve new goals
- Receive one-on-one instruction from world-class teachers
- Meet your peers from across the U.S. and around the world
- Study abroad in China, France, Ireland, Jordan, or Spain on programs led by experienced Choate faculty
We also offer children's programs in various sports and artistic subjects. Programs for children range in ages from kindergarten through 6th grade.
Our 2015 application will be available late November. Feel free to contact the Summer Programs office with any questions.
2015 Program Dates
Academic Enrichment & 5-week programs
- June 28 – July 31
- June 28 – July 24
Math, Science and Writing Workshops
- Session I: June 28 – July 10
- Session II: July 12 – July 24
- China: June 24 – July 29
- France: June 18 – July 22
- Ireland: June 21 – July 20
- Oman: June 19 – July 18
- Spain: June 24 – July 29