- Choate seeks the best qualified candidates from a variety of backgrounds and offers need-based financial aid to students with strong academic performance and potential.
- Because of limited funds, Financial Aid is primarily available only for on-campus programs and to US residents filing IRS Income Tax Returns.
- Financial Aid can help cover on-campus program fees (tuition, meals, housing, books, field trips), but does not cover travel expenses, health insurance, test prep courses, or the College Admission Process course fee.
- Please note that priority in awarding of aid is given to qualified first-time applicants, and that receiving aid for one summer does not guarantee additional funding for subsequent summers.
- Financial Aid applications must include copies of completed 2016 1040 IRS tax forms, W2 forms, and supporting documents for all custodial and non-custodial parents or guardians. If families have filed 2017 taxes by our March 2nd deadline, they are welcome to submit 2017 IRS tax forms and 2017 W2s instead.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all forms have been received by the Summer Programs Office.
The deadline to submit the completed financial aid application and copies of filed IRS tax materials is March 2, 2018.
If you have questions, or need additional help, please contact the office at (203) 697-2365, or by email