Take your game to the next level with a week of focused training and skill development. Taught by Choate's Varsity coaches and team members, this co-ed day program helps athletes refine their own skills as well as learning what it takes to play on a Varsity team.
The day starts at 8:00 a.m. at the Worthington Johnson Athletic Center and ends at 2:15 p.m. Lunch is included included in the program along with a daily free swim period opportunity at the Larry Hart Pool.
2017 Tuition for Athletics Advantage is $315 per week.
|8–8:15||Athletes dropped off|
|8:30–10:15||Practice - athletic facilities|
|10:30–11||Free swim, coaches’ meeting or video analysis|
|11:15–12||Lunch in the Hill House Dining Hall|
|12:15–2||Practice - athletic facilities|
|2:15||Dismissal and pick up|
Ready to take The Choate Advantage?
- Individual instruction by Choate Varsity coaches
- A wealth of knowledge and passion for each sport
- More than 80 years of coaching experience
- Expert talent development to achieve at high levels
- Limited number of participants — athletes grouped by experience