Reporting to the Admission Office Manager, the Admission Form Assistant/Scheduler responds to the needs of prospective candidates and their families and provides administrative support to the Admission Office. This position involves scheduling campus visits and demands a high level of professionalism, public relations, problem solving, and computer literacy.
This is a full-time, year- round, benefits eligible, non-exempt staff position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and records admission data. Provides information to prospective parents regarding all aspects of the Admission cycle and the school.
- Effectively manages and maximizes schedules for officers and faculty interviewers. Plans and coordinates applicant visits. Prepares daily visit schedule in accordance with Team Admission Officers, faculty interviewers, the school calendars, and liaises with other offices such as Head of School, Assistant Head of School and Development.
- Inputs final applicant data to complete applicant files for committee reading.
- Assists with all aspects of the decision mailing and yield piece mailing.
- Updates new student data from Parent/Student Information forms.
- Assists with the generation of new and revised student contracts.
- Works with assigned Team Admission Officers with reports, statistics, etc.
- Special Projects and other duties as assigned by Office Manager or Office Operations Liaison.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with students, parents, and employees at all levels with warmth, tact and professionalism.
- Excellent organizational and administrative support skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and database programs. High degree of comfort utilizing a range of technologies associated with large and dynamic admission offices. Experience with Outlook required.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a discreet manner.
- Ability to work independently and also accomplish work as part of a group.
- Previous administrative office experience required, with customer service experiences preferred.
- Essential physical requirements: ability to sit, stand, and climb stairs.
Please click here to apply: