Teaching and Learning Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an appointment to come to the TLC for help if I've been granted special academic accommodations?
- If I have a diagnosed disability, am I required to tell the school?
- If I am not receiving accommodations and wish to, what should I do?
- Does the school provide testing for learning disabilities/ADHD?
- How can I receive accommodations (or check to see if I receive accommodations) on standardized tests e.g., PSATs, SATs, ACTs, etc.?
- Do I need an appointment to come to the TLC for general academic help and support?
- Does the school provide tutors for students?
- What will advisers/teachers/deans do if they suspect a student merits educational accommodations?