Reporting to the Manager of Grounds and Vehicles, the Hockey Rink Attendant provides general maintenance to the rink, runs the Zamboni machine, and sharpens skates. Must be available to work approximately 24 hours/week primarily on evenings, nights and weekends. This part-time position is seasonal, from the first week in September through the first week in March, and does not provide benefits.
- Hockey rink maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State of Connecticut motor vehicle license.
- Must possess good oral communication skills and be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow all applicable safety guidelines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be reliable.
To apply, please click this link: https://employment.choate.edu/job/141853/hockey-rink-attendant