Student Life Checklist
Take time to review the following steps and to complete the forms required for the upcoming year. Please note that the Student Life Forms require acknowledgement and signature for students and at least one parent. Review these forms together. Click the STUDENT LIFE CHECKLIST button to the right to begin the process.
- Acknowledge your understanding of the Choate Rosemary Hall Statement of Expectations.
- Complete the Statement of Understanding.
- Review and approve boarding and day student permissions.
- Complete the iPad Form.
If you have any questions, please contact the Dean of Students’ Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 697-2251.
Before You Begin:
- At least one parent or guardian signature is required before you can proceed through the checklist. A student signature should also be available on file. If you have not already done so, please complete the Electronic Signature process for your student through the Health Checklist as noted below.
Please take time to review the following steps and documents required to update your child’s health information for the upcoming year. Click the HEALTH CHECKLIST button to the right to begin the process.
- File an Electronic Signature for at least one parent and each student.
- Acknowledge your receipt of the Notice of Privacy Practices and provide permission for medical treatment.
- Note that health insurance covering services provided in outpatient, specialist, and hospital settings in Connecticut is required for all enrolled students. Either purchase the insurance plan through the School-sponsored insurance carrier, or upload copies of all health insurance cards including pharmacy, dental, and vision benefits.
- In consultation with your child’s primary care provider, complete the Student Health Form. New parents will be asked to provide information about family medical history, allergies, past medical/surgical history, current medications, and immunization record through the online form. A PDF version of the form will be sent back to parents via email to share with your primary care provider for review and signature.
- Upload completed health forms to the Health Checklist or return them to the Pratt Health Center, P.O. Box 5043, Wallingford, CT 06492 or email@example.com.
Before You Begin:
- At least one parent or guardian signature is required before you can proceed through the checklist. Student and additional parent signatures can be added later.
- Have a copy of your child’s insurance and prescription cards available for upload, or review School-sponsored insurance options.
- If you are the parent or guardian of a new student, make arrangements for a physical examination with your child’s primary care provider.
- If your child takes prescription medication, please note it on the Health Form. The appropriate Authorization for the Administration of Medication form will be auto-generated as an addendum to the Health Form for review and signature by your primary care provider.
If you have any questions, please contact the Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 697-2203.