Payment Options for International Families
Tuition and Application fees may now be paid using Flywire!
How to make a payment with Flywire:
- Go to https://www.flywire.com/pay/choate
- Enter your payment amount and country of origin.
- Choose payment option. Options are different depending on the country of origin.
- Create a Flywire account or sign into an existing Flywire account. If you set up a Flywire account previously for different educational institution you can use it, otherwise follow instructions for entering personal information.
- Continue with Payment Information
- Select Payment Type – Summer Programs
- Student ID - Please enter P000099999 (P followed by four zeros and five nines)
- Follow the instructions for your selected payment method.
- Confirm and track payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time.
For application fees: If you are an international student, you will see an option for Flywire once you reach the payment screen. Choose the Flywire option linked to the Flywire website to create an account. Select Choate Rosemary Hall from the dropdown menu. Then, enter your payment amount and country of origin.
For Tuition: Go to the Flywire website (flywire.com/mypayment) and select Choate Rosemary Hall from the dropdown menu. Then, enter your payment amount and country of origin.
NOTE: Within 2 weeks of acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of $1,000 ($2,000 for Study Abroad students) is due. The deposit will be credited towards your tuition. Final balance of tuition is due May 1, 2019.