Choate Rosemary Hall seeks the best qualified candidates from a variety of backgrounds and offers need-based financial aid to students with strong academic performance and potential.
- Because of limited funds, Financial Aid is primarily only available for U.S. residents filing IRS Income Tax Returns.
- Financial Aid can help cover fees for academic classes and programs, but is not available for test prep courses.
- Please note that priority in the awarding of aid is given to qualified first-time applicants, and that receiving aid for one summer does not guarantee additional funding for subsequent summers.
- Financial Aid applications must include copies of completed 2019 or 2018 1040 IRS tax forms, 2019 W2 forms, and supporting documents for all custodial and non-custodial parents or guardians.
- Please note that current Choate students and students who applied to Choate for the academic year must still comply with the Summer Programs Financial Aid process if interested in being considered for aid for Summer Programs. The Summer Programs Financial Aid application needs to be submitted to Choate Summer Programs, along with all the required tax forms and supporting documents for custodial and non-custodial parents.
- Financial Aid decisions, along with admission decisions, will be made on a rolling basis.
- There is no deadline per se, and families are encouraged to submit all required application materials for admission and aid as soon as possible.
- The Financial Aid application and accompanying tax documents can be submitted via email to email@example.com or mailed to:
Choate Summer Programs
333 Christian Street
Wallingford, CT 06492
Students will not be considered for Financial Aid until both the Summer Programs Financial Aid application and all IRS supporting documents have been received.
If you have any questions as you are filling out the forms, please feel free to contact our office.