Summer Music Festival
July 26 - 30, 2021
The Summer Music Festival at Choate Rosemary Hall is an interactive online experience for musicians of all ages and ability levels who play the violin, viola, and cello.
Last day to submit an interest form: Sunday, July 11
Last day to submit the application: Monday, July 12
Last day to enroll and pay: Wednesday, July 14
Meeting daily for a full week in July, students participate in play-ins of music repertoire led by experienced teachers and supported by custom symphonic backing tracks.
Sessions are designed to expand your knowledge of music theory, history, and technology. You will also discover opportunities for live performance, and develop new skills in yoga for musicians, sight-reading, and orchestra auditions.
Summer Music Festival offers:
- Fully online one-week festival, Monday - Friday.
- Play-ins, music topic sessions, and social time.
- 6 hours of course programming offered daily.
- Sharing time to foster camaraderie and cultural exchange with peers from around the world.
- Programming tailored to a wide range of ability levels.
- Classes taught by instructors who represent artistic institutions and professional ensembles from Choate to across the globe.
- Your choice of courses that interest you.